This beautiful 20 page book is certain to wow the happy couple. A unique wedding gift, illustrated from a photograph of the couple; with page-by-page illustrations that are created to feel completely bespoke.
Each page-spread has an inspiring quote for them to read as they enjoy each illustration, drawn to look just like them in a variety of romantic and fun settings.
We are in the process of updating our photographs so please note that example images showing inside pages & gift wrap will be adapted to illustrate same sex couple.
All you need to do is:
1. provide the names of the two people who are to appear in the book.
2. Provide a short message to go on the back of the book.
3. upload a clear photo of the couple, looking directly into the camera with a smile. These will be for illustration purposes and can therefore be received as 2 individual photos (1 of each person).
4. Finally, upload any photo of your choice to be printed on the back of the book. (This could be a photo taken on their engagement).
After confirming that we have received the required photos from you, we will begin processing your order.
- 21cm x 21cm
- 1cm deep - Standard hardcover cover
- 2cm deep (approx.) - Premium cushion hardcover
Premium cushion cover upgrade:
Upgrade from a standard hardback cover to a premium cushion cover for just £4.99. The cushion cover adds a luxury feel to the outer casing of the book. (See product images for comparison).
Production time from receiving ready-to-go photos is 7 working days. (excluding weekends & bank holidays).
All UK delivered books are posted via Royal Mail first class post.
Delivery is free for all orders over £30.
Bespoke creations for a special occasion.
We are pretty sure that this is as unique a book as you will find but occasionally receive special requests. If you would like to push the boundaries and receive a completely bespoke design to mark a special event, this can be accommodated at an additional cost: Please contact us and we would be happy to have a chat and see if we can accommodate your requirements.